There are more active Facebook users than there are people living in the entire world. If you’re looking for a place to connect with new audiences, engage them and nurture them to a sale, Facebook is a safe bet, to say the least. Start socializing your way to new sales opportunities.Facebook is the top-rated organic social media network among B2C marketers, and in the top three for B2B marketers.
Creating a Business Page on Facebook also gives your brand a chance to engage with other industry counterparts, spark relationships with social media influencers and make important business connections. It also indirectly serves search engine optimization campaigns by helping to drive traffic to your web pages.
Ways how Facebook helps to boost your business.
- Create Engaging Facebook Content
- Plan, create and publish engaging posts with a centralized content calendar, intuitive workflows and creative tools for Facebook publishing.
- Manage Conversations & Build Relationships
- Never miss a comment, wall post, Review or Messenger conversation with a unified inbox and powerful social CRM tools for engagement.
- Benchmark Your Facebook Performance
- Gather paid and organic insights for one or many Pages to measure fan growth, analyze engagement and track post performance.